Often as parent are considering joining the WCS community, we are asked, ” Why choose Wichita Christian over all of the other options available?” We asked our current families why they chose to become a part of WCS...
Here are their top 10 responses:
- The school forges partnerships with parents based upon a shared Christian vision for the growth of their children.
- WCS utilizes an outstanding web-based academic management tool that provides real-time information for parents and students on their academic progress and status.
- Wichita Christian hires and retains highly qualified faculty and staff members who are committed to the development of the whole child.
- WCS provides traditional class settings.
- WCS follows foundation principles of instruction and curriculum that flow from a biblical worldview, recognizing that a student’s academic growth is a vital component of his/her Christian discipleship.
- Wichita Christian implements a rigorous K-12 academic program which ranges from enrichment and intervention programs at the elementary level to Advanced Placement classes at the high school level.
- WCS hosts weekly chapels that provide a time of focused discipleship and communal worship.
- Administration maintains an environment that allows for small class sizes that are large enough to provide a variety of student programs.