Why Choose WCS
Often as parents are considering joining the WCS community, we are asked, "Why choose Wichita Christian over all of the other options available?" We asked our current families why they chose to become a part of WCS...
Here are their top 10 responses:
- The school forges partnerships with parents based upon a shared Christian vision for the growth of their children.
- WCS utilizes an outstanding web-based academic management tool that provides real-time information for parents and students on their academic progress and status.
- Wichita Christian hires and retains highly qualified faculty and staff members who are committed to the development of the whole child.
- WCS provides traditional class settings.
- WCS follows foundation principles of instruction and curriculum that flow from a biblical worldview, recognizing that a student’s academic growth is a vital component of his/her Christian discipleship.
- Wichita Christian implements a rigorous K-12 academic program which ranges from enrichment and intervention programs at the elementary level to Advanced Placement classes at the high school level.
- WCS hosts weekly chapels that provide a time of focused discipleship and communal worship.
- Administration maintains an environment that allows for small class sizes that are large enough to provide a variety of student programs.
WCS is Accredited by National Christian Schools Association and Cognia. We are also member of Texas Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS) and Texas Private Schools Association of Texas (TPSA).